2008/04/28

A big step...in english!

Since I've heard that I have at least one english speaking reader [waving to my dear friend W in London] I will of course try to write in english as often as possible from now on. I want all my readers to be satisfied! (I wonder how many readers I have?!...hmm...probably not that many)
And writing in english could be really good practice for me as well...and I really need some...you forget a language so easily if you don't practice!
But if I write something you don't understand...let me know!!
Anyway... this blog is about everthing and absolutly nothing at all. I write about things that's been affecting my ordinary life in one way or another. Sometimes it's about the weather (because the weather is very important to swedes), sometimes it's about food or music and sometimes it's about some crazy (or sometimes not so crazy) thing that happend to me during the day. (When a word is pink in the text it's a link to a YouTube video, or another website that I want you all to check out!)
Today I took a big step into becoming a grown up person and a proper nurse: I drank TWO cups of coffee at my work experience place!! CAN YOU BELIVE IT???!!! It's so crazy...I never thought this day would come, but here it is!

Two cups was maybe
a bit too much to start with...felt kind of speeded after that second one...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I read your blog every day... english is good for everyone and FINALLY- coffee with Tess in August/September ;)