2008/05/01

A rainy day...

I had been looking forward to be home in Halmstad for almost 5 whole days...
But 2008 is so obviously NOT my year and I had to change my plan because the creepy carpet- and bacon beetles (funny names in engilsh!) are back in the flat and the man from Nomus is coming to do a second decontamination (is that the right word?) on monday morning 8 o'clock. So I need to go back on Saturday to empty all the cupboards and closets all over again.
Luckily I will get some help from mom and dad this time...

The bug problem is really not what I need right now...but then again worse things can of course happen...
I am sure everything will be alright and life will get easier soon...maybe not today or tomorrow...But maybe 2009 will be a good year?!
Fingers crossed...for me and for my dear friend C who hopefully is fit for fight soon again!!

Today the rain is absolutly pouring down and I guess that is a good thing sometimes. The spring need the rain to be able to make all the trees go into bloom. And sometimes you need the rain to be able to appreciate the sun...
That is why I think the song of the day is Tomorrow - from the lovely musical about Annie.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I love the song of the day! Det visar sig att E inte har sett Annie... Jag börjar tveka om han rätt bakgrund... :-)