2008/05/17

Study weekend!

Four days off:friday, saturday, sunday and monday. And all I'm gonna do is study. Today I'm gonna finish a summary of 2000 words (I only have 1700 words left to write) on the subject : "The nurse communicate with children about growth, overweight and obesity."
Tomorrow I'm gonna focus on diabetes type 1 in children.

Next week is my last at the work-experience place. That's a big relief...I'm quite sick of it right now...not much to do, and since it's the end of the semester the school children are often out on different trips. You can feel in the atmosphere that the summer holiday is just around the corner.

Earlier this week I walked over the schoolyard in Tallboda and passed some lilac-bushes... and what a scent! Absolutly heavenly!
I think I'm gonna take a walk after lunch and see if I can pick some to put on my coffee-table.
Now it's time for breakfast.

Inga kommentarer: