2009/06/04

Stainless steel

I've always said that stainless steel won't, under any circumstances, be a part of my future kitchen. But this picture makes me a bit more open to the possibility...A very good compromise between soft pink and hard steel.


I decided not to go to the course evaluation today. If they want my opinion they can read one of my 4 (or is it 5) completed evaluation forms. And hopefully they have been listening to me during the 10 verbal evaluations they've made me do this semester.
It was nice with a sleep-in, and I believe I deserved it. Soon I'm off to the city centre. Need to pay my bank a visit and buy light bulbs and new black tights. But most importantly today I'm going to the city library to vote in the European parliament election since I'm not in the country on Sunday.

Inga kommentarer: