2009/06/10

Back in Sweden


Got back to Sweden Monday night again after a lovely weekend in the loveliest city of them all! Good friends, good shopping, not the worst weather (even some sunshine!), good food...everything was good, as always!
I can't help it but I love the mix between scruffy, old, new and perfect! It gives me so much energy and inspiration.
Sometimes Sweden is too organized, perfect and cute. Of course, I do appreciate that as well...but it is good with variation sometimes otherwise it's easy to g et stuck in old patterns.

Tuesday I spent half day i n Stockholm and had a nice sushi-lunch with my favourite: Mr. P!


I love the way the people who owns that balcony really tried to make it beautiful...

Now I'm back in Linköping and got a bit of the coming home blues...

1 kommentar:

Will sa...

No coming home blues required, you'll be back before you know it.... I'm visiting first though! :-)