2009/06/03

A never ending lovestory

October/November 1997. Our first meeting. I was young but it was still love at first sight.

After three years we met again, thanks to my sister. We met a lot during the following two years. I tried to visit as often as I could. We became friends, it was impossible to be more than that, so far apart and me still being young. But every time I left I knew I wanted more...

September 2005. I decided to give it a chance, give us a chance. At a venture I moved in. Three months became 10 months. It was not easy, sometimes it was hard and turbulent. But in spite of everything it was beautiful. The most caring and loving relationship. And I learned that love can never be anything but beautiful.

When June 2006 came I had to leave. I tried to explain, mostly to myself, that nothing can last forever...We decided to stay friends. Good friends. The best friends.

I got back in late December that same year. But things didn't go our way...and we got split apart again. It felt sad and so final back then, like it was over for good this time. But now I know that nothing can break us apart, what we have will always be...

We haven't met for quiet some time now. It's been 1 year and 5 months to be exact. But Friday this week it's time...finally we'll meet again!

Inga kommentarer: