2009/03/08

March weather

It's snowing in Linköping today...tiny snowflakes that melts as soon as they touch the ground. Almost like rain...
I'm going to I's place later and I guess I will have to put my rainwears on.
Sunshine...give me sunshine!!!
Well, at least it hasn't been minus degrees for a few days now. Always something I guess.
It's funny how the weahter affects people...right now everyone is a bit touchy and grumpy. Including me. 
Everything feels hard, even the easiest task feels like a massive mountain to climb. 
   
Tomorrow afternoon I start this semesters clinical placement period. This time I will do my 7 weeks on KAVA (a surgical emergency treatment care unit) at Linköpings University Hospital. I will also spend four days at the surgical ward. Hopefully I will think of this as very exciting. It's always a little hard the day before you start because you now how much energy the placement period takes from you. So many new impressions. So much new knowledges to deal with, and you always have to be at your very best, at the top of you performance. It's a true challange.
Hopefully I will have a less stressful experience this time when I don't have to commute. And thank God I don't have to feel lonely and sad in a shabby room that belongs to the hospital of Motala. 
There's no place like home and your own bed!

Time to get some things done again...
xx

Inga kommentarer: