2009/03/16

Baby dry your eyes - day

Today the sun is shining!!!
  • I had an interview for a summer job at the hospital at 10 am.
  • I had my new spring shoes on.
There is hope for changes!
On my way to the hospital, with the sun warming my face I got true spring feelings. And I got to think of Marit Bergman's album Baby dry your eyes. One of my favourite albums.

Spring and Marit Bergman goes hand in hand and it makes me think of that spring I spent in London. I listened to that album almost everyday in my CD-player on my way to work. I can still remember where I was walking to each particular song:

The intro played on my way down the elevator, I turned at the Café Nero corner in the beginning of Tomorrow is today, and when Let's just fall in love was playing I was usually somewhere around the Serpentine in Hyde Park.

I wish I could meet the spring in London...

Sunset over Hyde park

Inga kommentarer: