2009/01/13

A week at "home"

I slept until 12.20 pm today...and it was absolutely wonderful to get a whole night with good sleep! Had a lot of twisted dreams. Guess I had a lot of thoughts, emotions and impressions to process.

Now I'm at "home" in Halmstad. Drove from Linköping around 4. It was dark, foggy and rainy but I got here in one piece!
I've spent the evening in the sofa watching telly and flipping through some interior magazines. A nice and quiet time with mom.

Tomorrow morning I'm off to work...7-10. Haven't been there since summer, so I am actually looking forward to it. (But I probably won't feel like this tomorrow morning at 5.45 when I wake up...)

The plan for my study-free week is to not have too many plans. Take the day as it comes. Ofcourse I've already got some plans like working a little bit, visiting L and her baby togheter with D on Thursday, have some quality time with M when she is not working and visit granma E and grandma H, just to mention a few...

I'm also gonna put up a strategy for 2009...the year who is about to start for me any day now!

Inga kommentarer: