2009/01/16

Inspiration


This picture from the interior magazine Sköna Hem inspired me to my latest buying. A new shelf. It's not exactly as the one on the picture, but has the same colour (more or less), the same pattern on the cabinet doors (my shelf has two doors, and no drawers) and is from the same era.

I'm gonna exchange my IKEA TV-bench for this new shelf...And I can't wait to do it. I've hated that IKEA- bench since the day I put it in. It is nothing wrong with, it's a good and functional TV-bench, but it is just sooo not me! The only thing with this new shelf is that my fat-TV won't fit on it...so I have to buy a new TV as well...Oh well, worse things can of course happen... ;-)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Dear darling. You are just soooo hyllan Ivar from IKEA...hihi. Love you:-) När startar vi med att fixa mina tre söner??

Tess sa...

My darling Dennis, vi startar så fort du fixat en lämplig strandtomt och byggt färdigt vårt mansion!!:-)