2009/01/28

Things and stuff...

Long time no see.
I can't really blame my blog absence on being too busy with school work, since that would be a big fat lie...this course really sucks when it comes to learning something. But I won't complain because there is other things to do when study doesn't take all of your time. Like clean, cook, bake, eat, sleep, wash, iron, stare in to a wall, talk to your plants, hang out with people IRL, watch telly and movies, apply for a summer job, read the newspaper, read novels etc. etc. (You probably get the picture)

I have also invested in tulips this last week. I love tulips! Gives me some sort of comfort. A sign that spring is on its way even though it is + 3 C and I can't remember when I last saw the sun...

Yesterday my book, that I got for free, arrived. It's called: Clear you clutter with Feng Shui by Karen Kingston.
Started to read it and it might actually be some interesting reading after all. I have already started to clear some of my clutter...but more can be done. I'll give you an update on how it goes later on...
...Speaking about books I'm also reading Now Let me sing you gentle songs by Linda Olsson at the moment. That's a beautiful novel that I can recommend.

Now I'm gonna iron and watch some episodes Sex and the City and then maybe bake cinnamon buns...
Have a lovely afternoon my friends!



Inga kommentarer: