2008/12/12

It's a fact...

Well it's a fact...didn't pass the exam...so it's time to take out the fucking books again.
Goodbye lovely Christmas holiday...but hey, there will come a Christmas holiday next year right?

There is one thing that bugs me and that is that 41 % didn't pass this exam...according to the exam statistics 23 % didn't pass the "same" exam last semester.
To me these figures are quite suspect...and it makes me fucking furious!!
My question is: Are we, in my class, really that much more stupid than the students in course 3 where last year?
Probably not...the problem is not my or the other the failed students knowledge...The problem is the fact that we are the Guinea pigs of a new curricula.

But what can I do about it?
Christmas is already ruined, there is lots of snow outside this morning and I'm working the whole fucking weekend in Motala.

Well, to be honest...I'm thinking about calling in sick...I just can not be bothered today. I need to think...think about doing something else, something that makes sense at least every now and then.
I'm not sure I'm motivated enough to become a nurse...It's not my dream and it damn sure isn't my passion...

Inga kommentarer: