2008/12/04

Home sweet home...

I just love coming home after two days at the hospital. Turn on the stars in the windows. and light some candles. Unpack the bags and check my email while boiling up some water. Then make a cup of tea and finally place myself in the sofa in front of the telly...OHH, IT'S HEAVEN!!

The placement is going just fine this period. It feels good and I haven't had any complaints. Last weekend I had two patients that I was responsible for on my shift. Today I had four. My tutor is helping me of course when I need it.
Tomorrow is my last working day this week.

On Saturday morning I'm taking the bus to Stockholm to visit sis and E. My plan is to do some Christmas shopping and interview E for a school assignment . I'm really looking forward to a weekend off...or almost off!

Now dinner time and then a walk...I need some fresh air!

Inga kommentarer: