2008/12/17

The concert and some thinking

Peter Jöback Oh, Peter Jöback... It was a great concert!


He sings even better live...his voice is..is...no, I won't even try to explain how wonderful his voice is...there is just no word that can describe it justly.

In between the songs he said some true things, like every performer do on a Christmas concert, about peace, taking care of the ones you love, making time for reflection and living right here and right now...

When I think about it...the happiest times in life, and the times you always will remember ,are the times when you lived in the very moment...not thinking about the next year, the tomorrow or the next minute.


When someone ask me to think of a happy place my mind always ends up at a street in Merida, Mexico. On that street, that Sunday night in April 2005 I lived in the very moment. I didn't think of anything...I just let everything flow...and it was so easy. It was so easy because I knew that I had to live it or lose it, just like that...there was only right here and right now...

I know that you can not always live for the moment...you have to make plans most of the time to survive in this world. But I do wish I could have more nights like the one in Merida... nights you wish would never end... and nights that will always stay a happy moment, no matter what the future brings.

And one more thing... I wish I could go to a Peter Jöback Christmas concert every night...all year around!

Enough for tonight...see you tomorrow...Good night...sleep tight...x

Inga kommentarer: