2008/09/27

Things to think about...

Maybe Linköping isn't the place for me to be. I've been feeling quite lonely lately. And lonely is not a good feeling.
I know I want to be in Halmstad after graduation from uni...I know that Halmstad is the city I want to live in when I'm ready for the grown up part of life. But maybe I am grown up enough all ready?!
At least one thing is certain these days: I sure don't know anything at all.
Maybe I should make an appointment with the study and careers advisor at school and talk about the option to transfer...if that is possible. Well, I might write an e-mail later today or tomorrow...

Next Thursday I'm going home over the weekend...Maybe everything will fall in to place then...

Anyhow...(as Dolly would say)...Sometimes I'm glad I am the kind of person that saves text messages for years and years...Today I've been reading one I got from my dear old friend P (Who is by the way one of the most wonderful and talented men on earth...)
He wrote the 14th of May 2003: "Var inte för hård mot dig själv. Kram" (Translation:"Don't be to hard on yourself. Hugs")
It's a good thing to be reminded of every now and then...

Inga kommentarer: