2008/09/28

Beautiful weather, wild raspberries and dog poo...

The sun was shining and the wind was not as hard as yesterday this morning when I woke up around 8.30 am so I decided to take a walk in the forest. It was lovely...(at first) Sun rays touching my sleepy face. A soft breeze in my hair. All the trees with their leaf in different shades of green and yellow and red... and when I found some delicious wild raspberries I thought to my self that it doesn't get better than this! Life is beautiful!

When I got out of the forest, 200 meters from home, I realized that I had put my foot, somewhere along the walk, in dog poo...

Why can't things just stay beautiful and what's wrong with people that own dogs?

Well, at least the weather has stayed more or less beautiful all day. Sat in the sun on my balcony preparing for tomorrows meeting and the work at the hospital. I also started the statistic studies...but I think it is boring, probably because I don't understand it yet...

There has been a lot of songs of the day recently...I'm gonna continue putting songs up since music is such a big part of my life...

Inga kommentarer: