2008/09/26

"I-want-to-be-in-London"-day

Today is a "I-want-to-be-in-London"-day...(to be honest everyday is a "I-want-to-be-in-London"-day, but somedays the feeling is a bit stronger like today.)I don't know why...But all I want to do is stroll along the Themes...or in Hyde Park...or in St James's Park or stroll around in any other area where you can stroll. And I want to spend some money at Spitafield market...or Covent Garden...or Kings Road...or Oxford street...or at any other place where you can spend some money...

But here I am....in Linköping after a working day at the hospital in Motala. Got up at 4.30 am after a rather sleepless night...(woke up once every hour looking at the clock, afraid of not waking up by the alarm sound). So I'm longing for the bed now...and hopefully I will dream some pleasant dreams about London...since I don't have time to go in person...

Inga kommentarer: