2008/06/05

Yesterday and today


Yesterday was such a great day.Started with an hour walk, ate breakfast on the balcony then took a book and a blanket out to the nearby park and stayed until lunch time. Had lunch and then met up with I in town for a loong afternoon shopping. Took ofcourse a break at Espresso house with one mocca latte for I, one ice chai latte for me and a mudcake with whipped cream to share...yummy!!
We really deserved that after this first year at uni.
Spended some money and I'm very satisfied with the things I bought. Didn't get home until 6 o'clock.

I bought one black and one white body, one black tube top, one necklace, one bracelet and a pair of sunglasses.


At 6:30 pm we where supposed to be at N's place...arrived only fifteen minutes late, not too bad...
Then we (me, I, N, F and S) had a lovely evening at the "roof terrace" with food and rosé wine. We stayed at N's place all night and I got home around 1:30 am. Perfect way to start the summer...

<--- My evening outfit...I'm in looove with the black and white bodies...perfect togheter with a skirt or jeans!



Today has been good day aswell...just been lying in the park reading the new Elle Decor magazine and listening to Dolly in my mp3 player. Then I got to the gym and attended the BodyJam class...Now I am packing all the stuff I need for the summer in Halmstad...20 pair of shoes...Do you think that will be enough?!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Våga blogga fast du har sommarlov! ORKA!? PALLA!?