2010/02/24

Ain't that pretty

OH MY GOD! 
I could start to cry any second now.
Look at them!
Flamingos, pink flowers, butterflies and some other bird...absolutely heavenly! 
I definitely have some things to consider next time I pass by an Accessorize store!

I took this afternoon and evening off. Me and I had a bit of an inspirational drought  and finished todays thesis work around 2 pm. After that I went for an hour walk in the sunshine. Very refreshing!
Then, when I got back home, we had got an e-mail from our mentor who was pleased and had some positive feedback on the re-written parts we sent in earlier this week (and she's not exactly the one who give a lot of positive feed-back). So tomorrow we hopefully have some new inspiration and will finish the discussion.
I really want to see the end of this soon...

Inga kommentarer: