2010/01/24

Oh shit!



The weekend always passes by so quickly.
Why is that?

I tried to have some "time off" studying. But it's not very easy when it feels like someone holds a gun against you back and screaming at the same time you should get things done. (And it's especially not easy when that someone is yourself...)

Anyway...Except for writing article summaries and organize myself for the final semester that starts tomorrow I've baked walnut bread for the first time in my life. Tonight I'll enjoy it together with that meat broth that is boiling on the stove.

Tonight I'll try to write some more job applications to send in. Since yesterday I've been thinking about Gothenburg and I'm actually starting to like the idea. First: it got Queen Silvia's children hospital. Second: it's close to "home", it's easy access to Stockholm by train, to Linköping by bus and to London by flight.Third: it's a nice city with good shopping close to the sea.
I feel like it's definitely an option to take into consideration.

Like or dislike?  What do you reckon? 

Inga kommentarer: