2010/01/15

Disappointment

Sometimes you get really disappointed. It might be about some small and stupid thing but sometimes about things that really mean a lot to you. 


I've got high standards. I always read instructions 5 million times, afraid I might be missing something that might be important and expect other to do the same if their work might affect me or my time. I always do my best. I expect that others do their best. I expect to get answers to questions I ask, because I usually don't ask before I've tried to find the answer myself first (a PBL-damage I have after soon 3 years at this university).


This week I've realised that all the things above are problems. Why?? Because all of the above things always makes me disappointed in one way or another. Unfortunately that is...


I am really disappointed at the moment...




Hopefully I've shaked this feeling off by tomorrow and have some inspiration to write about something nice and beautiful instead... I just had to write this feeling off my mind. Feels a lot better already!

Inga kommentarer: