2009/09/12

Good start

Started the day with BodyPump at the gym. Lovely but hard. Had my second good work out week in a row, 4 times at the gym and two long walks. I hope this flow continues cause it's so liberating to leave the books and the computer behind for an hour or two.

Yoga was a big positive surprise last Sunday. Absolutely heavenly for the body! Attended my second class on Tuesday and I've already bought my own Yoga mat. My plan is to do it al least once a week. The good thing is that the class is on Sundays and late at Tuesdays which is good even when I commute to Motala for my clinical placement.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I was thinking about studying a bit today as well, but right now I'm not sure I can be bothered. I feel like doing something creative...or maybe baking some bread...

Inga kommentarer: