2009/05/20

First day

My first day at the new job is over. And there was, of course, nothing to be nervous about...Nice and friendly staff, and my classmate S had her 4th introduction day today as well. It's always nice to have a familiar face in unknown territory...=)

I'm working again tomorrow morning, then Friday night and Saturday morning. Thinking about it yesterday felt kind of hard, but today I'm glad. It's good with a change.Working make sense...studying doesn't....to be honest I can't stand anything that has something to do with school at the moment. So tonight I'm gonna finish an assignment and then I'm not thinking about school for the rest of the weekend!!

Now, if it doesn't rain, I'm taking a walk in the forest...the gym will have to wait until tomorrow. I've actually been good at this gym-thing the last couple of days...Step on Sunday and Afro and Core on Monday. Well done me!!!

Inga kommentarer: