2009/05/10

Effectiveness and creativity

I came to me at 8:15 this morning to study...and she just left. We got a lot of things done and it felt very efficient. Four days left to this semesters big exam...and I try to persuade myself that I have things under control and that I feel no stress...but my poor heart has start to beat irregularly again, not as bad as last time...My strategy for this stress related problem is that I will continue to pretend everything is cool...you know: Fake it, till you make it!

As always when it comes to serious studying I get all creative and with a million ideas (that unfortunately don't have anything to do with appendicitis, antibiotic treatment, Crohn's disease or cholesystitis). Not really a good thing when there is no time to act on these ideas. Instead I feed myself with some inspiring pictures and dream myself away...hopin
g that my creativity will last...


Inga kommentarer: