2008/11/16

The weekend

The weekend started Friday night with take away food and Christmas card making together with Å. A very nice, calm and creative evening!

Over: Å's cards Under: My cards

I had an early start on Saturday...breakfast at 7.40 and drove off to I's place at 8.10 am.

Breakfast in front of the telly

Me and I sat in her sofa studying all day. Drove back home around 5 pm to eat dinner and get dressed for a party that evening.

This is what I wore

I and M picked me up at 7 pm. It was a good evening all in all, even if some parts were better than others. I got home around 2 am.
Today I got up at 10 and then I have spent the day studying together with I. Mom and dad paid a quick visit on th
eir way from Stockholm.

Tonight i'm just taking it slow. Made a few lunch boxes to put in my freezer and then I made a smoothie that I will enjoy in front of the telly...quality time with my self! I like
!!
Smoothie of the day: Mango, Orange and vanilla yoghurt

Inga kommentarer: