2008/11/10

Reading and writing and reading and writing...

I'm reading and writing and reading and writing...but the chapter about fluid and electrolyte imbalance never seem to end! I give up...

Earlier tonight me and I made a schedule for the two upcomin weeks...the two weeks before this semesters big exam. And the schedule is no fun at all...8 am - 6 pm every day that are free from lectures in school, including Saturday and Sunday...Ten whole days and some half...But I feel stressed. I'm still a lot behind with the renal function...I don't know how to catch up on that.

...todays examinating seminar was alright. The examinator was unfortunatly NOT a warm and pleasant person to be around (What's wrong examinators? I understand that they need to be hard when judging us, but do they really need to be unkind? Is that necessery?)but at least she seemd to like my groups presentation the best. Let's hope for the best...I'll know tomorrow.

Now I need sleep...

Inga kommentarer: