2008/10/21

Trying to save some time...

This is what happens if you have too many things to do at the same time. This is what happend to me last night when I was making pancakes while studying in an attempt to save time so that I could have at least one hour left of the day to do something else...
So...
...What did I learn from this? You don't save time trying to do two things at the same time, at least not when your body and mind is tired and stressed!
But hey...I thought "Keep calm and carry on..."and then swallowed the cry that was trying to come out and wiped the mess up and carried on with the cooking and after that studying. Instead of studying at the same time as cooking, I decided to eat at the same time..that worked without incidents....


Tomorrow morning there is a meeting about the situation in this third course that the "headteacher" and the "program deputy principal" called for since it has come to their knowledge that there is a lot of stess , worries and thoughts about changing university or dropping out among us students. Hopefully they will listen to us for a changes and actually do something about it that will gain us, and not only the students in the lower courses when they come to our level. I'm not sure they can afford to loose any more students...In the meeting they wanted one representative from each base group, and I'm the one from mine...It's gonna be interesting to see if they go straight into defence mood or if they will be open for discussion.

Well, it's time to go back to the books and this weeks senario about Myocardial infarction...

At least I had a lovely friday night and saturday in Stockholm!

Inga kommentarer: