2008/10/14

Keep calm and carry on

Long time no see.

Study, study, study...that's all I do now days. I try to relax with some Sex And The City episodes every day as well.
Carrie and the other girls says so many clever and true things that I usually sit in my sofa nodding in recognition even though they can't see I'm agreeing. There was something really true about my generation in the episode that I watched while eating lunch today that I thought I should write down...I'm gonna do that later and write it down here...at some point when I have enough time that is...
Right now I wish the day had 48 hour...at least...
If the day had 48 hour I would have enough time to study, have time to go to the gym and most important I would have more hours to spend together with sis, and W and F and A and the rest of the beautiful people in Stockholm this upcomming weekend. Now it will only be a quick 24 hour stay...but It's better than no time at all! I want it to be weekend now!!!

Until I'm back in business...


I saw this beautiful poster on an other blog recently. I found that you can find and buy it at www.petrifiedinpink.se. I could probably need one...or maybe one in every room...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I agree with everything!