2010/03/07

Sunday

There is not many things I like more than dancing a night away...and last night was all about dance!
At 2.30 am I was so sweat and exhausted that I had to call it a night. 

I really should learn how to dance the jive properly...and then go out and dance, and only for the sake of dancing. 


Today it's Sunday and even if it got late last night I got up early this morning. And I've already cleaned the flat and had mom & dad with friends for newly baked scones and coffee. I'm off for a walk now before going to I's place to make some adjustments on the thesis. Every time I read it I find word that are misspelled and sentences that are missing a word or having to many. But hopefully it will be my last day working with it today...or tomorrow...


1 kommentar:

S sa...

Om du flytta till Stockholm kan vi lära oss jive?! x