2009/11/24

I could kill for....

...a Starbucks gingerbread latte right now!

I started this study day at 8.30. I'm reading my third article at the moment...and have three more to go before I start with the work for the child and youth course. Around 4 I'm off to the Valla pony club for a field study about children recreational activities and their impact on health.

Tonight I'm finally doing yoga...it's been too long since last time and my body (and mind) needs it.

I feel quite focused at the moment. And I feel like, even if there is a lot (A LOT!) going on at the moment with the thesis and the child/youth course and my energy consuming kitchen fan problem (in double sense), I can handle it! By doing one thing at the time and not allow myself to freak out (okey, okey maybe once in a while won't hurt...might even be good!) I think I will survive this year as well!

Now I'm gonna brew myself a new cup of coffee...and if I try I might be able to pretend it's a lovely gingerbread latte with cream on top!

1 kommentar:

S sa...

Starbucks ska öppna på Arlanda nästa år har jag läst! Så nästa jul kan du få en gingerbread latte (när du har flyttat hit)