2009/07/20

If

If I, by some reason, would end up without my ability to move my arms and legs and head. If I cannot longer communicate my will and if I lose my ability to take in food or drinks by mouth and swallow my saliva take me to Switzerland and give it an end.


Life can be so cruel. And it's hard to watch , work with and help these people. It breaks my heart. You do the best you can, but you still can't see on the patient if they are pleased with the turning to the other side, if they are hot or cold, or if they have pain. You just look in to their eyes, and maybe you can see some pain and sorrow...somewhere... But you just aren't sure.


I would not like to live like that. Other people might...but if it would ever come to be about me, and keeping me alive like that it would be against my deepest will.

Inga kommentarer: